Ticket & Festival Info!
Tickets to Flickerfest 2020 Bondi go On Sale in December! (book from session in the future 2020 Programme & via moshtix)
For ticketing queries (unless regarding the programme) call moshtix on 1300 438849
Online bookings close 1 hour before session start time, after that tickets are only available from Flickerfest Box Office at Bondi Pavilion.
Tickets can be purchased from the Flickerfest Box Office at Bondi Pavilion 1 hour prior to each session.
All daytime sessions are in the indoor air-conditioned theatre; 8.45pm sessions are in the outdoor amphitheatre.
(If it is raining, 8.45pm sessions will be in the indoor theatre also!)
Sydney Ticket Prices: (moshtix booking fees & credit card processing fees not included)
You can purchase tickets for a single session, 3-session or 10-session pass which are great value (must be different sessions). If you just can’t get enough of Flickerfest, why not buy a Season Pass that gets you in to all sessions except Opening and Closing Nights and the FlickerLab workshop.
- Season Pass: $170 / $155 (excludes workshops. opening & closing nights) Purchase here.
- 10 Session Pass $130 / $120 (excludes workshops. opening & closing nights) Purchase here.
- 3 Session Pass $55 / $50 (excludes workshops. opening & closing nights) Purchase here.
- Session Ticket $20 / $18 (book from each session in 2019 Programme)
- FlickerLab $40 / $35 (book from session in Programme)
- FlickerKids (suitable for 5-12yrs) $8 kids / $12 adults / $30 family of 4 (book from session in Programme)
- FlickerUp National Schools & Youth Comp $8 kids / $12 adults / $30 family of 4 (book from session in Programme)
- Opening Night Screening and Party – $70 / $65 – includes food, beverages and entertainment (book from session in Programme)
- Closing Night Awards and Party – $50 / $45 – includes food, beverages and entertainment (book from session in Programme)
(*Note: all prices are subject to change)
FLiCKERFEST INFO LINE: 02 9365 6877 (for ticketing queries please call Moshtix on 1300 438849)
All sessions are approx 100 mins.
ALL SESSIONS ARE 15+ (children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult),
These programmes contain mature themes & are not recommended for children under 15.
EXCEPT FlickerKids & FlickerUp (are all ages)
Flickerfest is an all-weather event.
2pm 4.30pm & 6.30pm sessions screen in the indoor theatre.
8.45pm sessions are in the outdoor amphitheatre with seating provided. (In the case of rain we will move to the indoor theatre).
Gala Opening Night, Screening & Party: open 7.45pm for 8.15pm start
Gala Closing Night, Awards, Screening & Party: open 7pm for 7.30pm start
Warm clothing is advised for 8.45pm outdoor screenings. Especially for cooler evenings!
The Festival Panoramic Bar
Make Sure you get in early before each session to see the infamous Bondi pink sunsets from the best vantage point in Bondi – our festival balcony bar! Enjoy a few cheeky ales before your session and graze on our organic snacks. Flickerfest is a fully licensed venue and therefore it is not possible to BYO.
We have a wide variety of delicious organic and locally sourced food and beverages to choose from. The Festival Bar opens 1 hour before the first session starts and closes after the evening session intermission around 10.30pm. View the: Festival Bar Menu here.
Tour Tickets / Bookings
Please Note : All tour tickets are sold through the individual Touring Venues.
To contact the individual Venues direct (contacts can be found on our Tour page – coming soon!)
Flickerfest is located at Bondi Pavilion, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Bondi Beach, NSW, 2026
The Festival takes place at Bondi Pavilion – outdoors in the amphitheatre (8.45pm sessions run outdoors), and indoors in the upstairs theatre (all other sessions).
Access to both theatres is via the main entrance of the pavilion which faces onto Bondi Beach Promenade.
By Bus – Catch the 333 (prepay only), 380, 381 or 382 from Circular Quay along Oxford Street to Bondi Beach.
By Train – Catch the train to Bondi Junction then catch the 333 (prepay only), 380, 381 or 382 to Bondi Beach.
By Car – There is plenty of pay parking available in the beach car park and at parking meters around the pavilion.
For further public transport information call 131 500